Kurt Van Dyke, CCIM, SIOR
Kurt Van Dyke has historically been one of The Barry Company’s leading producers. With more than 30 years of industrial brokerage experience, he focuses primarily on the sale and leasing of large industrial and warehouse facilities. His experience negotiating some of the region’s most complex transactions has won him top honors in the commercial real estate industry, including six“Deal of the Year” award wins from the Commercial Association of Realtors-Wisconsin, including awards for industrial, office and investment transactions.
Kurt’s combination of experience and education has resulted in his successful completion of countless sales and leases in southeastern Wisconsin. Past clients include: Bentley World Packaging, Concours Motors, Falk Corporation, Reindl Bindery, Square D Corporation, A.O. Smith, Firestone Tire & Rubber, Briggs & Stratton and U.S. Can.
• Member – Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• Member – Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• Member – Wisconsin Realtors Association
Community Leadership and Awards
• 2017 Deal of the Year Award Runner-Up, Commercial Association of Realtors-Wisconsin
• 2016 Deal of the Year Award, Commercial Association of Realtors-Wisconsin
• 2015 Power Brokers Top Sales Broker, CoStar
• 2015 Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame Inductee, Midwest Real Estate News
• 2012 Deal of the Year Award, Commercial Association of Realtors-Wisconsin
• 2010 Deal of the Year Award, Commercial Association of Realtors-Wisconsin
• 2010 Best Deal/Lease of the Year, The Business Journal of Milwaukee
• 2006 Deal of the Year Award, Commercial Association of Realtors-Wisconsin
• Rotary International, Member
Kurt graduated from the University of Wisconsin and holds degrees in real estate and finance.