The Barry Company is committed to providing a positive work environment with a unique boutique approach to real estate brokerage. We value the unique insight, experience, skills, and ambitions of each team member.
Real Estate Broker
The Barry Company is seeking ambitious self-starters to join our experienced team of commercial real estate brokers. You will hit the ground running in this full time, commission-based position by:
- Assisting our sales team in marketing properties for sale or lease
- Preparing proposals and thoughtful analyses of client properties, including broker opinions of value, market comparables and research
- Developing marketing plans and strategies
- Marketing properties to qualified buyers
- Prospecting new client relationships and networking with industry professionals
- Negotiating and ensuring proper completion of contracts
- Participating in site and building tours
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson or Real Estate Broker License
- Basic sales experience; preferably 2-3 years
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Goal oriented and motivated to succeed
- Ability to creatively solve problems
For employment opportunities, contact:
James T. Barry III, JD, CCIM
Marketing and Administrative Assistant
The Barry Company, one of Southeastern Wisconsin’s most well-known and respected commercial real estate firms, is seeking a part-time service-oriented marketing professional to join its team! If you have a passion for marketing, social media, are detail oriented, highly organized, and yet want the flexibility of a part-time career… then read on!
Our Downtown Milwaukee office has an immediate opening for the role of Marketing and Administrative Assistant. We are seeking a creative professional to execute a wide variety of marketing and administrative activities – we need someone who can hit the ground running. This part-time position offers incredible perks and the chance to become part of an award-winning, fun-loving and hard-working team; would be an incredible opportunity for the right college student!
Responsibilities include working with the Office Administrator to:
- Prepare marketing collateral (property info. sheets, brochures, broker biographies, proposals, presentations, and advertisements.
- Communicate with vendors for signage, print and photography, videography needs.
- Manage company website and social media accounts.
- Enter information and ensure accurate representation of all properties in third-party property listing websites
- Write and submit news releases.
- Facilitate all mailings for listed properties, new business development and annual gift-giving.
- Coordinate special events such as open houses, business expos, roundtable discussions, etc.
- Coordinate annual awards submissions.
- Research market statistics, demographics and tax/assessment data as requested.
- Provide backup to Office Administrator with correspondence, and phones.
- General office tasks as needed.
- We are a small business, flexibility is key!
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (helpful) • Experience with Adobe InDesign
- Experience with WordPress or other website management system(s)
- Experience with Constant Contact or other e-mail platform(s)
- Experience preparing bulk mailings (mailing machine experience helpful, but not required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires the ability to clearly understand direction given both verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are needed
- Ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 3 years Marketing (preferred)
Office hours are: 8:30am – 5:00pm, M-F
- Part time hours: 20-30 hrs./week
- Schedule is reasonably flexible
- On-site position (this is NOT a remote position)
- Private office
- Annual bonus potential
- Free parking
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements via e-mail to: email@example.com
No Phone Calls Please.