David L. Barry, CCIM, SIOR
David Barry has been a broker since 1992 and has spent time working as a broker in Chicago, working for the State of Wisconsin’s Department of Leasing and Administration, working as a developer and lease administrator for a public R.E.I.T. and since 2000, working at The Barry Company. David specializes in office and industrial transactions and is recognized as one of the top area brokers in each segment within the commercial real estate market. David has won CARW’s Office Deal of the Year Award once and has twice been the first runner-up for its Industrial Deal of the Year Award.
• Commercial Association of Realtors of Wisconsin (CAR-W) – 2012 Industrial Deal of the Year Award runner-up
• Commercial Association of Realtors of Wisconsin (CAR-W) – 2009 Office Deal of the Year Award recipient
• Past President, Wisconsin Chapter – Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• Member – Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• Member – Commercial Association of Realtors
• Member – National Association of Realtors
• Member – Wisconsin Realtors Association
• Member – Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association
• Milwaukee Sunrise Rotary, Past President
• Notre Dame Alumni Association, Member
• Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association, Member
David is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame and attained his Master of Science in Real Estate and Urban Land Economics from the acclaimed program at the University of Wisconsin.