David J. Buckley
David Buckley’s sales experience led him to pursue a career in industrial and commercial real estate. His background in working for national manufacturers has built a solid reputation for being client-oriented. David entered the commercial real estate field in 1997 with his focus on the Southeastern Wisconsin market.
David’s method of marketing revolves around cold-calling, canvassing and referrals. He feels that personal contact in the marketplace is best achieved through face-to-face interaction. This method keeps him abreast of many opportunities for his clients before they become public knowledge. Numerous transactions have occurred through David’s knowledge of the marketplace and his clients. By carefully listening to his clients’ needs, David has identified opportunities, placed them under contract and closed the transactions before other real estate professionals ever knew they were available.
David’s experience in brokerage includes sales, leasing, tenant representation, valuations and cases for property tax reductions.
In his experience, several of the clients and organizations Mr. Buckley has conducted successful transactions with include QuadGraphics, ITW Corp., Harley-Davidson, Corporate Express, Harken Yacht Fittings, Continental Properties, Iron Mountain Records Management, WE Energies, First Industrial Realty Trust and Miller Brands, to name a few.
• Member – Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin
• Member – National Association of Realtors Waukesha City Economic Development Board, Board of Directors
• Awarded the Business Journal of Milwaukee’s 2009 Best Deal/Lease of the Year Award
• Awarded the Commercial Association of Realtors – Wisconsin Deal of the Year Award
• Awarded the CoStar Power Broker designation of Top Industrial Leasing Broker
• Pewaukee Yacht Club, Member
David graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder with a degree in Business Administration and Marketing.