Maximilian M. Yokosh
Maximilian Yokosh has been with The Barry Company for nearly 10 years after spending time as a sales associate with another local commercial real estate firm. Max has experience representing buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Southeast Wisconsin’s industrial and office markets. He has acted as the local brokerage contact in national lease negotiations and specializes in business relocation, expansion and consolidation. Max is currently focusing his efforts on tenant representation and site relocation, as well as industrial and office sales and leasing.
Max uses his extensive background in sales and customer relations to supplement his marketing activities, cold-calling and canvassing efforts, ultimately allowing him to provide his clients with the highest level of professional service and attention to detail. Mr. Yokosh’s ability to juggle numerous tasks simultaneously makes him perfectly poised to handle any real estate challenges that arise during the course of his client relationships.
Representative Transaction Experience
• Sold a 6,400 sq ft industrial facility in Germantown, Wis. to Park4Properties from Gene & Casey
• Represented BurgerIM in its lease of 2,200 sq ft of restaurant space in Milwaukee for BurgerIM’s first Wisconsin location
• Represented Accurate Healthcare in its lease of 4,060 sq ft of office space in Mill Run Business Center, Milwaukee
• Represented Jan X-Ray Services in its lease of 1,728 sq ft of office and warehouse space in Brookfield, Wis.
• Sold the 33,400 sq ft General Beverage facility in West Allis, Wis. to Winter Services
• Sold the 10,000 sq ft Sandell Manufacturing property in Oak Creek, Wis.
• Sold a 10,000 sq ft commercial building in Delafield, Wis. to Naturescape, Inc.
• Sold the 13,784 sq ft Construction Concepts building in Germantown, Wis. to Plastic Components Inc.
• Sold the 11,631 sq ft and 15,795 sq ft Cardo Corp. buildings in Milwaukee
• Sold the 19,776 sq ft Journal Sentinel building in Oak Creek, Wis.
• Sold 1 acre and 0.5 acre parcels of land to Naturescape, Inc. in Muskego, Wis.
• Leased 4,525 sq ft of office space at Crossroads Corporate Center II to Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
• Leased 9,240 sq ft of industrial space in New Berlin, Wis. to Movin’ & Lubin, LLC
• Leased 3,155 sq ft of production space to Milwaukee Pretzel, LLC in Milwaukee
• Leased 15,000 sq ft of industrial and office space in various buildings for 525 Properties LP
• Leased 6,384 sq ft of industrial space to Midwestern Roofing & Construction in Milwaukee
• Leased 54,750 sq ft of industrial space to Lamplight Farms in Wauwatosa, Wis.
• Leased 5,000 sq ft of flex space to Fuzzy Side Up Carpets in Greenfield, Wis.
• Leased 10,320 sq ft of industrial space to Edis Trucking in Franksville, Wis.
Affiliations and Awards
• 2010 Broker of the Year, Riverworks Development Corporation
• Member – Wisconsin Commercial Association of Realtors
Max graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee with a degree in finance