James M. Young, MBA
Jim Young has been with The Barry Company nearly 15 years, specializing in tenant representation assignments, leasing, industrial sales, investment transactions and land opportunities. Using his extensive marketing background, Jim develops and implements a strategy for each property and client he works with. This has resulted in successfully closing over $250 million worth of transactions in his time with the company. Jim’s highly competitive nature and determination are the foundation of his approach to the real estate business. These characteristics assist him in cold calling and canvassing efforts to ensure his clients are receiving the best service available in the marketplace.
• Member – Wisconsin Commercial Association of Realtors
• Member – Wisconsin Realtors Association
Community Leadership and Awards
• Metro Milwaukee Chamber of Commerce, Member
• 2010 Broker of the Year, Riverworks Development Corporation
• Power Broker Top Leasing Broker, CoStar
Jim completed his undergraduate work at Minnesota’s St. Olaf College in 1993, where he graduated with a Psychology degree. He also received his MBA at the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater in 1999.